Business loan is the loan amount which is to be used specifically for business purposes. In today‚Äôs dynamic business environment, funds may be required in a business for the purpose of funding a startup or for the expansion purpose. A business loan is a debt which is repayable back with the interest in the pre agreed period of time and with certain terms and conditions.
High competition in the economy has generated the high demand of funds for the smooth running of business. Business Loan fulfills the fund requirement of any business either short term or long term. Business loan ensures the smooth cash flow in the business and helps to face the business challenges from time to time.
Features & Benefits
- Large Capital
- No Collateral
- Quick Approval
- Less Documentation
- Low Interest Rates
- Short Term & Long Term Financing Available
- Attractive Bundled Offerings.
- Flexible Tenure
Who is eligible for the business loan?
- Sole proprietorship firm/Partnership Firms/Any registered Company/Self Employed Professionals
- Business must have at least 3 years of existence.
- ITR filing for at least 1 year.
Factors affecting the Business Loan Amount are :
- Repayment Capacity.
- Average Profit earned from the business.
- Cash flow of the business.
- Years of existence of the business.
- Passport Size Photograph of Authorized Person
- KYC Documents
- Certificate of Business Existence
- Required Financial Documents
- Bank Account Statement for last 3 months
If you are required for more financial documents at the time of verification, you will be informed earlier accordingly to enable you to arrange for the same.